Wednesday, December 14, 2005

11 Days


Yup you heard me... only 11 more days till Christmas, that means 10 more days of shopping (unless your a man then you have 10 1/2 days) haha... Well it's HUMP DAY, which means we made to the top of the hill, now we just have to come down it. I had a stupid doctors appoinment yesterday and I had to make another appointment for Friday, I hate being sick YUCK. Isn't that <-- snowman really cute? It would make a really cute card. Speaking of: a guy in the office JIM & his wife Wencie gave everyone in the company a gift, it came in a really cute little snowman bag, with a poem written by Wencie, and a cute little snowflake candle holder with a white candle in side w/ glitter. "i love glitter" and they gave us all a bag of "trail mix" lots of different names for it. The trail mix got me thinking and I need to make "puppy chow" man that sounds good. I feel so ick today, that when I get to the house I'm playing with Deuce for a few and then I'm taking all the covers I can find, buddle up and ZzZzZz "it's lights out for me". I have all day Friday off because of the doctors visit and with the company party being friday night, we'll end up getting off early and there would be no point in me comming in after the appointment. I just hope the doc. does't say I have the flu or something bad like that. I'll have to keep you updated on my situation... haha So this thing called CHRISTMAS is comming up, and I still have one more present to get, I know what I want it's just actually going out and getting it. I may just pay a little extra for them to ship it to me. hmmmm... decisions, decisions.... *sings* "Frosty The Snowman......"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home